h e a r t s c e n t
Support for everyday concerns or after receiving a diagnosis from your health care provider, you may want to choose a plant based option to compliment your care. This is a gentle, yet effective way to find comfort for temporary physical or emotional concerns.
Aromatherapy B E N E F I T S
Aromatherapy is… the skilled and controlled use of essential oils for physical and emotional health and well being. – Valerie Cooksley
There have been numerous studies done that have shown Aromatherapy’s ability to provide comfort for general well being and to reduce stress. INCLUDING:
- MAINTAIN Healthy Skin & hair
- SUPPORT Respiratory Functions
- SUPPORT Digestion
- BALANCE Emotions
- ENHANCE Sleep
- REDUCE Stress
- SUPPORTS Normal Female Functions
- GENERAL WELLNESS
- TYPICAL Aches & Pains
WHAT IS A CERTIFIED | CLINICAL AROMATHERAPIST
The Medical dictionary defines a Certified | Clinical Aromatherapist as a person who is trained and professionally certified in the use of essential oils for therapeutic purposes.
This training needs to come from an approved school. Both AIA (Alliance of International Aromatherapist) and NAHA (National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy) have approved AROMAHEAD INSTITUE for
- Aromatherapy Certification Program – 235-hour to become Certified Aromatherapists, professionally qualified in the therapeutic uses of essential oils.
- Advanced Graduate Program – 125-hour for Certified Aromatherapists to continue their Aromatherapy studies, deepen their understanding of the science of essential oils, and create therapeutic blends firmly grounded in chemistry and solid research
- Scholar’s Program – 400-hour Scholar’s Program is designed to meet the highest level of Aromatherapy Certification approved by the Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA). The program provides an inspiring combination of courses leading to qualification to practice as an Advanced Practitioner in Aromatherapy.
WHAT TO EXPECT
What to expect the first time meeting with a Certified | Clinical Aromatherapist?
At the beginning of the session, your medical history and lifestyle details will be taken. This is to insure that a product will be developed to provide the most beneficial and safe blend for your specific needs.
Secondly, product(s) will be blended for you. Specific instructions on how to use the blend(s) will also be given. Only pure, natural, unadulterated essential oils have therapeutic properties. Perfumes, shampoos, bath oils and other scented products may smell wonderful, but they are not intended to be therapeutic.
Finally, follow up visits or phone calls will be scheduled to complete the process.
Aromatherapist R A T E S
$85 / Initial Consultation, including reviewing your health history, researching essential oils for your concern, and a self-help protocol with application suggestions.
PLUS the price of your custom blend(s). Blends vary in price due to individual certified organic essential oils & current market availability. Range from $12-$65 each
Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. This information is for educational purposes only. As with all essential oils, DILUTE BEFORE USE. Always perform a small skin patch test with properly diluted oil prior to use. Keep away from children.