HAPPY belated MAY DAY
SPRING is such a welcome sight after a long and dreary winter. One of the most common connections to spring is – CLEANING. We often think of spring cleaning as letting in a breathe of fresh air and cleaning out all of the cobwebs. It is also a time of reducing clutter in our homes and in our hearts. I recently read a delightful book –“the life-changing magic of tidying up – the Japanese are of decluttering and organizing” by Marie Kondo. This book is a fresh new way to look at reducing stuff that feeds the body and the soul.
Aromatherapy 101: Essential Oil basics
Saturday, May 13th, 2017 at 1 p.m. May’s educational class will be held inside Albert Lea Senior Citizen Center (inside Skyline Plaza).
Essential oils have been used for thousands of years. This workshop is an introduction into the world of aromatherapy. It will include a brief history, basic safety guidance, essential oil categories and their benefits. We will wrap it ups with a fun, hands-on, easy to make blend for everyday wellness.
- $10 for members
- $20 for non-members
- Sign up for class at Wintergreen, link provided below, or at day of class
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY?
- BEAUTY Balm – contains unrefined Shea Butter and Helichrysum which has superb regenerating qualities
- ARGAN Butter – is known as a natural ‘anti-aging’ remedy, rich in naturally healing ingredients including; vitamin E, antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
- WILD ROSE Butter – Roses are composed of hundreds of components that nurture mature skin and calm the senses.
GARDENER’S HAND SCRUB
- 1/2 c white sugar (or brown sugar if you want a more gentle scrub)
- add oil (almond, olive or jojoba) until it is a thick paste
- stir in 15 drops of lavender essential oils (optional)
- cover between uses and store near the sink for convenience
Hi, just a reminder that you’re receiving this email because you have expressed an interest in HEARTSCENT aromatherapy. Don’t forget to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book so we’ll be sure to land in your inbox!
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails simply by responding to email with subject – remove from list