Acne occurs when the pores of our skin become clogged, most often on the face, neck, back, and chest. No one knows exactly why this happens, but we do know that hormones and heredity play a part.
Acne can be mild, moderate, or severe. Treatment depends on the severity of the condition. Depending on its severity, acne can cause emotional distress and lead to scarring of the skin.
The most important thing we can do for acne prone skin is to be gentle with the products that we use and in their application.
- Oil Cleaning Method (OCM) – you just have to try this gentle method for supporting acne prone skin
- 100% organic ARGAN Oil – no added fragrance, nothing but organic argan oil
- ARGAN Acne Prone Night Serum – a moisturizer developed for acne prone skin
- Calendula infused products are very healing for skin imperfections
- Lavender products are also very gentle
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.