drug free + convenient
An AROMATHERAPY INHALER is a small, convenient, and easy to carry vial that can be used to inhale essential oils on the go. It is like having a mini personal diffuser in your purse or pocket. It can be used discreetly at any time to receive natural support for everyday concerns.
O P T I O N S
- A-LERGY – provide comfort for mild allergy symptoms READ MORE
- B-REATHE – easier during a cold or congestion with this refreshing formula READ MORE
- CALM – feelings of anger and irritability READ MORE
- C-OUGH – calms irritated lungs READ MORE
- D-STRESS – calm agitated emotions and offer comfort READ MORE
- FOCUS – increase concentration and improve memory READ MORE
- HOPE – lifts the mood, nice for new mothers READ MORE
- M-TION – formulated to ease the feelings of occasional nausea or motion sickness READ MORE
- PEACE – for times of stress or anxiety READ MORE
- S-INUS – reduce congestion, support and maintain healthy sinus tissue READ MORE
- SUPPORT – help curb appetite and reduce cravings READ MORE
D E T A I L S
Aromatherapy INHALERS are the quickest way to receive the benefits and natural support of aromatherapy. They are a small glass tube that contains a cotton plug or swab and a secure cap. The cotton is saturated with concentrated – full strength, organic, therapeutic essential oils. But don’t worry; it will not leak even if it tips over, as the cotton absorbs the oils so it is very easy to use.
At HEARTSCENT we prefer to use a glass vial with an organic cotton plug in order to avoid the plastic used by many manufacturers. It is about the size of a tube of lipstick, which makes it very easy to carry in your purse or pocket.
Inhalers last about 3-6 months, depending upon usage and storage.
HOW TO USE – At the first sign of discomfort, unscrew cap. Place inhaler beneath nostril and inhale deeply. Repeat beneath second nostril. Return cap as soon as you are done inhaling. Repeat as needed throughout the day. We do not recommend sharing inhalers.
For educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.