An aromatherapy INHALER is a small, convenient, and easy to carry vial that can be used to inhale essential oils on the go. It is like having a mini personal diffuser in your purse or pocket. It can be used discreetly at any time to receive natural support for everyday concerns.
Use frequently during the day; before eating, before shopping for groceries, and when the urge to snack or cravings hit. Unscrew cap. Inhale for 10 seconds. Repeat as needed for a minimum of 3-6 weeks. The key to success is Repetition & Consistency. Keep inhaler closed in-between uses.
One personal inhaler in an amber glass apothecary tube with a screw top with cotton* plug saturated with grapefruit*, lemon*, sweet orange*, sweet fennel*, bergamot*, peppermint*, cinnamon*
- Practice mindful or intuitive eating. Listen to your body.
- Sometimes when we feel hungry, we are actually dehydrated and need to drink water.
- Eat slowly so that our body has time to register that we are full
- Don’t shop for groceries when hungry 🙂
- And if you aren’t hungry enough to eat an apple perhaps you are not really hungry just thirsty.
NOT INTENDED FOR USE WHILE PREGNANT OR NURSING.
For educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.