Have you ever wanted to START using essential oils, but have felt overwhelmed by all of the choices? It can be overwhelming if you try to do it all. As with anything new, it is helpful to take ONE STEP AT A TIME. In aromatherapy we do this by working with one oil at a time until we are comfortable with how to use the oil and then can move onto a new oil.
- 4.2 ml organic Lavender Essential Oil
- 4.2 ml organic Lemon Essential Oil
- 4.2 ml organic Peppermint Essential Oil
- ONE eye dropper for measuring
- ONE 10 ml Perfume Roller for application
- 1.0 oz (30ml) organic Carrier Oil
- DIRECTION sheet with RECIPES
- ALL in a handy craft paper box
The Essential Oils are 100% ORGANIC, undiluted, steam-distilled essential oil. The value of these items separately would be $66
The KIT comes with a DIRECTION sheet that includes a number of RECIPES for common ways to use the oils. Here are a few tips:
- Always dilute the essential oils. Not only is it wasteful to use full strength, but they are very powerful and can cause skin reactions.
- Dilute the oils in the included CARRIER OIL. Either put into the enclosed ROLLER or put a small amount of carrier oil into the palm of your hand and add 1-2 drops of essential oil
- Inhalation of the essential oils directly from the vials is the most common way to use essential oils. That is why it is called AROMA-THERAPY
- The DROPPER bulb needs to be pulled out to the end of the glass to function properly.
Here are some other tools for AROMATHERAPY:
- 5 ml bottles of your favorite essential oil
- Don’t forget the Carrier Oils. They are just as important in the healing process as the essential oils.
- If you have been using essential oils, you might just want to try the BASIC KIT. This includes the three main essential oils.
- One of the best things we can have on hand when we travel OR as a first aid kit at home is essential oils. This TIN is a handy way to have them available when you need them.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. This information is for educational purposes only. As with all essential oils, DILUTE BEFORE USE. Always perform a small skin patch test with properly diluted oil prior to use. Keep away from children.