Lavender is probably the most popular essential oil. This popularity is due to multiple uses and its pleasing aroma. It has a calming effect on the senses, relieves tension headaches, calms tired tense muscles and can be used for skin irritations.
Some uses include:
- Relaxing after a stressful day
- Can be used as a perfume and air freshener
- Massage your feet at night for restful sleep
- Use to calm skin irritations; bug bites, minor burns, diaper rash
LAVENDER Wellness Roller is a convenient way to use aromatherapy, it easily fits into your pocket or purse. When needed you can inhale the pleasing aroma of the essential oil blend and apply roller to temples and back of neck as needed for tension and relaxation.
It is also an easy way to carry a first aid kit in your purse or pocket. Lavender Oil is beneficial for any minor skin irritation; burn, bug bite, dry cracked skin etc. Just roll it on. Re-apply as needed for comfort.
INGREDIENTS: jojoba**, vitamin e, lavender essential oil* – *certified organic, **pesticide free
0.3 ounce oil blend in a frosted glass applicator with roller ball
Inhale. Apply LAVENDER Salve to neck, shoulders, and pulse points as needed for relaxation or to promote restful sleep. Apply to irritated skin to relieve minor burns, sun burn, bug bites or diaper rash.
INGREDIENTS: grapeseed oil, beeswax, vitamin-e, lavender essential oil*– * certified organic
1.0 oz SALVE in white PP jar with screw top
Apply LAVENDER Body and Massage oil over entire body before or after bath/shower for all over comfort. The aroma is calming and offers comfort for itchy, irritated skin. This oil may provide some relief from burns, sun burn and diaper rash. Add a pump or two directly to your bath for an all over skin nourishing experience. As always take care to rinse the tub after adding oil so that it is not slippery for the next user.
- 2.0 ounces (59 ml) oil in plastic amber bottle with snap cap
- 4.0 ounces (116 ml) oil in plastic amber bottle with snap cap
100% certified organic lavender essential oil
- BOTANICAL NAME: Lavandula angustifolia
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Bulgaria
- BLENDS WELL WITH: Bergamot, black pepper, cedarwood, chamomile, clary sage, clove, cypress, eucalyptus, geranium, grapefruit, juniper, lemon, lemongrass, mandarin, marjoram, palmarosa, patchouli, peppermint, pine, rose, rosemary, tea tree, thyme, vetiver
- TRADITIONAL USE: is known for its skin healing and relaxation properties. A few drops of Lavender in any blend is beneficial for reducing emotional tension, physical pain, and skin irritations.
5 ml (approx 110 drops) organic essential oil in amber glass apothecary bottle with orifice reducer
Other products you may enjoy:
- LAVENDER Essential oil – this is a great way to make your own products. Lavender is a great first oil to play with. Add a drop or two to your tub for a relaxing spa after a long day at work or with the kids.
- LAVENDER Lip Balm – in the same way that lavender is so healing for your skin, it works wonders on dry chapped lips. This lip balm has the faintest hint of lavender. Just the right amount.
- LAVENDER Shea Butter – in case you want extra moisturizing properties. A little goes a very long way with this item.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.