Lavender is probably the most popular essential oil. This popularity is due to multiple uses and its pleasing aroma. It has a calming effect on the senses, relieves tension headaches, calms tired tense muscles and can be used for skin irritations.
5 ml (approx 110 drops) organic essential oil in amber glass apothecary bottle with orifice reducer
- BOTANICAL NAME: Lavandula angustifolia
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Bulgaria
- METHOD OF CULTIVATION: Organic
- METHOD OF EXTRACTION: Steam distilled
- PARTS USED: Flowering tops
- NOTE CLASSIFICATION: Middle
- AROMA: Sweet, floral, herbaceous
- BLENDS WELL WITH: Bergamot, black pepper, cedarwood, chamomile, clary sage, clove, cypress, eucalyptus, geranium, grapefruit, juniper, lemon, lemongrass, mandarin, marjoram, palmarosa, patchouli, peppermint, pine, rose, rosemary, tea tree, thyme, vetiver
- TRADITIONAL USE: is known for its skin healing and relaxation properties. A few drops of Lavender in any blend is beneficial for reducing emotional tension, physical pain, and skin irritations.
- SUGGESTED SHELF LIFE: 4-5 years
- SAFETY: Non-toxic, non-irritating
- Lavender has an amazing ability to gently calm, soothe and reduce anxiety. You can add a drop of lavender essential oil to your bath, or spritz a lavender spray on your bedding at night.
- I also like to use a lavender spray whenever I press cotton items. I find I enjoy ironing more and the calming aroma gently lingers in my closet.
- Lavender has a healing effect on the nervous system. Inhale directly from the bottle for relaxation.
- Add 2-3 drops to your bathwater at the end of a long day.
- Lavender’s anti-inflammatory, skin-healing properties will help heal burns, bug bites, wounds, bee stings, rashes, acne, and skin irritations. Add a 1-3 drops to a tablespoon of your favorite unscented lotion and apply to any skin irritation. And as always, inhale and enjoy the wonderful aroma.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. This information is for educational purposes only. As with all essential oils, DILUTE BEFORE USE. Always perform a small skin patch test with properly diluted oil prior to use. Keep away from children.