h e a r t s c e n t
Juniperus communis can help improve circulation, reduce fluid retention and swelling due to injury or varicose veins.
5 ml (approx 110 drops) organic essential oil in amber glass apothecary bottle with orifice reducer
100% Certified Organic Essential Oil | GCMS Purity Tested | Undiluted
BOTANICAL NAME: Juniperus communis
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Hungary
METHOD OF CULTIVATION: Organic
METHOD OF EXTRACTION: Steam distilled
PARTS USED: Berries
NOTE CLASSIFICATION: Middle
BLENDS WELL WITH: Black pepper, cedarwood, clary sage, cypress, elemi, fir needle, lavender, oakmoss, rosemary
AROMA: Fresh, green, fruity, balsamic undertone
TRADITIONAL USE: Juniper has been used to purify the air, and as an insect repellent. It has been widely used for edema, lymph congestion, bloating, varicose veins, and fluid retention, and has antiseptic qualities.
SUGGESTED SHELF LIFE: 3 years
SAFETY: Non-toxic, though it may cause skin irritation or sensitization if oxidized. Use in low dilution when applying to the skin, such as in bath or massage oils.
- Juniper can be very helpful for swelling due to injury or varicose veins. Add 5 drops of juniper, 5 drops of lavender and 5 drops of lemon to one ounce of oil or unscented lotion to aid in reduction of fluids.
- Drop some Juniper in your shower stall before taking a shower. It is refreshing and can help reduce mucous.
- For a detoxifying salt scrub add 15 drops juniper and 15 drops lemon to approximately 8 ounces of salt and 4 ounces of oil (almond is a nice weight). Adjust oil and salt as needed for a nice consistency. Use a small handful as a scrub and then rinse off the salt. Keep in a plastic container in the shower.
PRODUCTS THAT CONTAIN JUNIPER:
- A-JUSTGel – swelling due to injury or varicose veins
- A-JUST Oil – swelling due to injury or varicose veins
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. This information is for educational purposes only. As with all essential oils, DILUTE BEFORE USE. Always perform a small skin patch test with properly diluted oil prior to use. Keep away from children.