Cedarwood has been used as an insect repellent, and to relieve congestion and suppress coughing. It has a stimulating effect on the respiratory system and is especially useful when an infection is present.
5 ml (approx 110 drops) organic essential oil in amber glass apothecary bottle with orifice reducer
- BOTANICAL NAME: Juniperus virginiana
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
- METHOD OF CULTIVATION: Wildharvested
- METHOD OF EXTRACTION: Steam distilled
- PARTS USED: Wood
- NOTE CLASSIFICATION: BASE
- AROMA: Soft, woody, sweet balsamic
- BLENDS WELL WITH: cypress, juniper, patchouli, rose, sandalwood, vetiver
- SUGGESTED SHELF LIFE: 6-8 years
- SAFETY: Generally considered non-toxic
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. This information is for educational purposes only. As with all essential oils, DILUTE BEFORE USE. Always perform a small skin patch test with properly diluted oil prior to use. Keep away from children.