h e a r t s c e n t
(Rosmarinus officinalis) is another versatile oil. It may be useful for respiratory conditions, sore muscles (especially when associated with cold or flu), memory aid, and hair loss.
5 ml (approx 110 drops) organic essential oil in amber glass apothecary dropper bottle with orifice reducer
100% Certified Organic Essential Oil | GCMS Purity Tested | Undiluted
BOTANICAL NAME: Rosmarinus officinalis ct cineole
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Tunisia
METHOD OF CULTIVATION: Organic
METHOD OF EXTRACTION: Steam distilled
PARTS USED: Flowering tops
NOTE CLASSIFICATION: Middle
AROMA: Strong, fresh, camphor-like and with a woody-balsamic undertone
BLENDS WELL WITH: Bergamot, chamomile, clary sage, fennel, geranium, ginger, helichrysum, jasmine, lavender, lemon, mandarin, neroli, patchouli, petitgrain, sandalwood, ylang ylang, vetiver
TRADITIONAL USE: respiratory conditions, sore muscles (especially when associated with cold or flu), memory aid, and hair loss
SUGGESTED SHELF LIFE: 3-4 years
SAFETY: Some suggest avoidance in epilepsy, high blood pressure, while pregnant and children under five. Avoid with homeopathic remedies. May be too stimulating for night time use.
- Rosemary increases circulation and warmth. Add a couple drops to a tablespoon of oil or unscented lotion. Apply to sore muscles, aches and pains
- Put a drop of Rosemary in a handful of shampoo. Its aroma is uplifting and your hair will love it.
- Drop some Rosemary in your shower stall before taking a shower. It is refreshing and can help reduce mucous.
PRODUCTS THAT CONTAIN ROSEMARY:
- BREATHE: Breathe easier during a cold or congestion with this refreshing formula.
- ALLERGY Inhaler: helps to reduce the discomfort associated with inhalant allergies
- Castor Oil Salve: helps relieve sore muscles, aches and pains
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. This information is for educational purposes only. As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Always perform a small skin patch test with properly diluted oil prior to use. Keep away from children.