Besides being a lovely flower, this versatile essential oil is good for our skin, it balances our natural oils so it benefits both dry and oily skin. It also balances hormones providing comfort for those dealing with PMS or menopause symptoms.
5 ml (approx 110 drops) organic essential oil in amber glass apothecary bottle with orifice reducer
- BOTANICAL NAME: Pelargonium graveolens
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Egypt, Spain, France, and Italy
- METHOD OF CULTIVATION: Organic
- METHOD OF EXTRACTION: Steam distilled
- PARTS USED: Flowers and leaves
- NOTE CLASSIFICATION: Middle
- AROMA: Heavy, sweet, floral
- BLENDS WELL WITH: Bergamot, chamomile, clary sage, clove, cypress, ginger, grapefruit, jasmine, juniper, lemon, mandarin, neroli, palmarosa, patchouli, peppermint, rose, rosemary, sandalwood, ylang ylang
- TRADITIONAL USE: skin healing
- SUGGESTED SHELF LIFE: 4-5 years
- SAFETY: Non-toxic, non-irritating.
- Geranium can be very healing for the skin. Add a drop to your favorite lotion. It might even reduce the appearance of brown age spots with regular use.
- It can be useful for reducing swelling. Add a drop to lotion or carrier oil and apply to swollen ankles.
- Geranium’s hormone regulating action can help with PMS, mood swings, and menopause. Add a drop or two to your bath at the end of the day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. This information is for educational purposes only. As with all essential oils, DILUTE BEFORE USE. Always perform a small skin patch test with properly diluted oil prior to use. Keep away from children.