h e a r t s c e n t
balancing oil blend
Quality sleep can be a very fragile thing. Many of us experience a poor night’s sleep on a rare occasion. Some experience quality sleep on a rare occasion. A short-lived bout of insomnia is usually nothing to worry about. The bigger concern is chronic sleep loss, which can contribute to many health problems.
The SLEEP blend was developed to help reduce stress and promote restful sleep naturally. It has a delightful aroma of lavender, ylang ylang and sweet orange. It is an effective way to utilize the power of aromatherapy to reduce tension and ease into sleep.
Prior to bedtime, roll on neck, wrists and chest. Reapply as needed. Keep the roller on your nightstand in case you wake up and have trouble falling back to sleep.
COMMON SENSE SUGGESTIONS
There are some simple things we can do to help prevent sleepless nights;
- Reduce the usual suspects; alcohol, caffeine, sugar etc.
- Let the bedroom be about sleep and intimacy, not about TV or other things that can affect sleep
- Are you over eating at supper or eating too late? When the body is busy digesting it has a hard time winding down for sleep. Or do you experience low blood sugar that wakes you up at night? Eating a high protein snack before bed can be helpful.
- Try warming up some unsweetened almond milk just before bedtime. You can add a teaspoon of REAL vanilla and a little stevia or honey if you like. There are some wonderful recipes on line to make fresh almond milk as well.
- Do you have food allergies or sensitivities? Some food additives can be stimulating and affect sleep
- Do you get the right amount of exercise? Not too much, not too little, and not too close to bedtime
- Fresh air and sunshine. It is amazing what a day outside does for quality sleep.
- Essential oils can be very helpful in reducing stress and tension which may allow you to drift off to sleep. The most popular oils include: lavender, bergamot, sweet orange, marjoram and vetiver.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION: check out SleepHelp.org, a site created by insomniacs for insomniacs.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.