h e a r t s c e n t
(Citrus sinensis) essential oil is amazing. It uplifts the mood. It helps our digestive system and is a great addition to many essential oil blends.
5 ml (approx 110 drops) organic essential oil in amber glass apothecary dropper bottle with orifice reducer
100% Certified Organic Essential Oil | GCMS Purity Tested | Undiluted
BOTANICAL NAME: Citrus sinensis
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
METHOD OF CULTIVATION– Organic
METHOD OF EXTRACTION: Cold Pressed
PARTS USED: Fruit peel
NOTE CLASSIFICATION: TOP
AROMA: Sweet, sugary, and citrus
BLENDS WELL WITH: Basil, bergamot, black pepper, cinnamon, clary sage, clove, coriander, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, jasmine, juniper, lavender, lemon, marjoram, myrrh, neroli, nutmeg, patchouli, petitgrain, rose, sandalwood, vetiver, ylang ylang
TRADITIONAL USE: digestive disorders, tension, insomnia, aches, pains and for its uplifting properties
SUGGESTED SHELF LIFE: 2 years
SAFETY: May cause skin irritation. Use in low dilution (1%, 5-6 drops per ounce of carrier) when applying to the skin
- Add 1-2 drops of Sweet Orange into a tablespoon of unscented lotion and rub right onto the stomach for relief of digestive discomfort – constipation, gas, abdominal spasms, nausea and vomiting.
- Pour undiluted into a reed diffuser and enjoy the pleasant uplifting aroma throughout the room.
- This is another oil that is wonderful in the morning shower. Add a couple drops to the shower floor and turn on the water. Enjoy the wonderful spring like aroma of Sweet Orange.
PRODUCTS THAT CONTAIN SWEET ORANGE;
- Sweet Orange Lip Balm – kids of all ages love it
- SLEEP – is an effective way to utilize the power of aromatherapy to reduce tension and ease into sleep
- I – MUNE Inhaler – formulated to enhance resistance to cold and flu.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. This information is for educational purposes only. As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Always perform a small skin patch test with properly diluted oil prior to use. Keep away from children.