h e a r t s c e n t
MOTION Balancing Oil
drug free + relief
Formulated by a Chemist | Certified Aromatherapist to reduce the queasiness and nausea associated with occasional morning sickness, chemotherapy, motion sickness, migraine headache, vertigo or the occasional over indulgence the night before :).
This formula contains:
- chamomile – has anti-inflammatory properties easing spasms and discomfort in the digestive tract
- ginger – historically it has been used for upset stomach, nausea and vomiting
- peppermint and spearmint – are both comforting to the digestive tract
It is important to use essential oils (aromatherapy) at the first sign of discomfort. In the case of occasional queasiness, we often know our individual triggers – travel, car, boat, pregnancy, chemotherapy treatment etc. Be prepared. Bring these natural items with in your pocket or purse. Inhale and/or apply BEFORE the event or trigger. It is so much easier to take precautions early, rather than to wait until we are loosing lunch :). It is very difficult for any treatment to catch up. Repeat often. Stay ahead of the game.
- ROLLER – 0.3 ounce |10ml oil blend in a glass applicator with metal roller ball filled with jojoba*, roman chamomile*, ginger*, peppermint*, spearmint*, non-gmo vitamin e– * organic
- INHALER – One personal inhaler in an amber glass apothecary tube with a screw top filled with cotton* pad saturated with: roman chamomile*, ginger*, peppermint*, spearmint*
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.