h e a r t s c e n t
drug free + soothing
A cough during a cold serves a purpose. It helps remove mucous from the lungs. Occasionally we will have a cough that persists long after the cold is gone. When the lungs become irritated essential oils can be comforting.
This blend contains essential oils that are calming for the lungs:
- Cypress – is well known for its ability to alleviate spasmodic coughs
- Frankincense – has an anti-inflammatory action that may soothe irritated lungs, even mild episodes of asthma
- Lavender – calms the body, mind and spirit
At the first sign of coughing, inhale aroma from vial or apply cough salve to chest. Repeat as needed for comfort.
- SALVE – 2.0 oz SALVE in amber PET jar with screw top – castor oil*, olive oil*, beeswax, cypress*, bergamot*, frankincense*, and lavender* , vitamin e – * organic
- INHALER – one amber glass vial with cotton swab* saturated with essential oils – cypress*, bergamot*, frankincense*, lavender* – *organic
RECOMMENDED READING –
“Amazing! I love this stuff, it’s transcendent! Also small enough to carry between work and home, which I appreciate. Thank you so much!”
Silver G., Nalwottoge, MA
For educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.