There are many natural products on the market that take advantage of the power of orange essential oil. It also makes a lovely bug repellent. Perfect for little ones as orange is so gentle. Its as simple as 1, 2, 3…
- Peel the oranges (and eat the fruit)
- Place into a quart jar
- Cover completely with white vinegar and put cover on jar
- Soak the orange peels in vinegar for two weeks
- Then pour the vinegar into a spray bottle. Use for cleaning or bug spray. This is great for ants!
This blend can also be used as an OVEN CLEANER.
- Make the solution above.
- Sprinkle baking soda in your oven.
- Spritz with the orange vinegar.
- Let it soak for 20 minutes
- Wipe clean
Other items you might like: