Essential oils can be very helpful when it comes to swelling due to injury, surgery or varicose veins. This delightful blend contains:
- CEDARWOOD: aids in reduction of fluids, It’s decongestant effect can support the health of the veins and lymph.
- CYPRESS: is considered astringent, and useful for areas of excess fluid.
- XANTHOXYLUM: This exotic oil is amazing when it comes to swelling, pain and injuries
- LEMON: besides its wonderful uplifting aroma, it also helps the other oils penetrate the skin to be more helpful
The OIL version is infused with Arnica Montana, Comfrey and St John’s Wort. Each of these herbs have been used for centuries as part of natural pain killing blend. Arnica traditionally has been used as an external herbal medicine for bruises. Comfrey contains allantoin, which encourages the rapid growth of cells. Most herbalists refer to comfrey as one of the most useful herbs for healing of all sorts. And St John’s Wort can help provide comfort for nerve pain.
Together these herbs create an injury oil blend that is beneficial on its own. Adding essential oils that reduce swelling makes the blend prefect for the pain and stiffness due to injury or varicose veins.
1.0 ounce (28ml) oil in amber glass bottle with dropper
The oil version costs a little more due to the infusion of the oils with three healing herbs. It is well worth it.
This is the same essential oil blend as the A-JUST Oil, only it is carried in an organic aloe vera gel. This is will be less greasy than the oil. I prefer/recommend the oil as it tends to allow absorption of the essential oils slowly over time AND it is infused with the added benefits of Arnica, Comfrey and St. John’s Wort.
1.0 oz (30ml) white HDPE bottle w/snap cap
GEL – SHAKE before each use. Flip up the cap and shake a few drops onto your palm. INHALE and apply to swollen veins or other affected area. Repeat every two hours or as needed.
OIL – Place a dropper full of oil onto your palm. INHALE and apply to swollen veins or other affected area. Repeat every two hours or as needed. If using this item following surgery, do not apply directly to an incision until sutures have been removed. Always discuss any concerns with your health care provide.
As with all natural products it is advised to store away from heat and direct sunlight to maintain quality.
As with any product if irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Perhaps you would like to make your own items using this oil. Here is the full strength organic essential oil blend ready to apply to your favorite recipes or lotions.
DILUTIONS (General Guidelines):
- BATH: Add 5-6 drops into a teaspoon of honey, whole milk, carrier oil or other carrier (Epsom salts, baking soda) then add to bath once you are in the bath.
- MASSAGE: 3-6 drops of essential oil per ounce of carrier
- MOST USES: 15-18 drops of essential oil per ounce of carrier
- SENSITIVE SKIN: 3 to 6 drops per ounce
- Add a few drops to your bath for aches, pains and swelling. (See above)
- Add a couple drops to an unscented lotion and apply to varicose veins
- Add to massage oil for tired achy legs
INGREDIENTS: cypress*, lemon*, juniper*, xanthoxylum* – * organic
5 ml (approx 110 drops) organic 100% essential oil in amber glass apothecary bottle with orifice reducer
*For educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.