h e a r t s c e n t
Most research suggests that hot flashes and night sweats occur due to changing hormone levels causing the hypothalamus to think you are too warm and to take action to cool you down. Either way it is a pain if you deal with these during the day or night.
This blend of essential oils have a direct pathway to the limbic system (hypothalamus) to calm down this response.
Aromatherapy INHALERS are the quickest way to receive the benefits and natural support of aromatherapy. They are a small glass tube that contains an organic cotton plug or swab and a secure cap. The cotton is saturated with concentrated – full strength, organic, therapeutic essential oils. But don’t worry; it will not leak even if it tips over, as the cotton absorbs the oils so it is very easy to use.
S U P E R S T A R S –
- BALANCE HORMONES – geranium, clary sage, palmarosa
- COOLING – peppermint, cypress
- UPLIFTING – lemon, peppermint
- AROMA – minty + fresh
U S E –
- At the first sign of discomfort, unscrew cap. Place inhaler beneath nostril and inhale deeply. Repeat beneath second nostril. Return cap as soon as you are done inhaling. Repeat as needed throughout the day. We do not recommend sharing inhalers.
- Not intended for use during pregnancy.
- Avoid with history of estrogen-dependent cancer (ovarian, uterine, breast or prostate)
- For external use only.
- As with all natural products it is advised to store away from heat and direct sunlight to maintain quality.
I N G R E D I E N T S –
jojoba*, geranium*, sweet fennel*, grapefruit*, vegetable source non-gmo vitamin e – * organic
0.3 ounce oil blend in a clear glass applicator with metal roller ball
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.