that pretty much sums it up for the 15% of Americans that deal with this unpleasant sensation in the legs and the overwhelming urge to move them. These oils were specifically chosen to help reduce occasional restless legs and promote restful sleep.
D E T A I L S
This certified Aromatherapist designed blend contains numerous essential oils that calm the nervous system.
- lavender – very well known for its ability to relax body, mind + spirit
- sweet marjoram – known for its anti-spasmodic action on muscles
- vetiver – is known as the ‘oil of tranquility’, helpful for ADHD
- sweet orange – all citrus oils have a calming effect on the body
The RLS Roller is a convenient way to use aromatherapy, it easily fits into your pocket or purse. When needed inhale the pleasing aroma and apply roller to temples, neck, wrists and along spine. It is most effective to use when symptoms are first noticed. Repeat as needed.
RESTLESS LEGS BASICS
Most people are affected primarily at night or when relaxing. The cause is not clear. However, it has been linked to a few things:
SIMPLE SUGGESTIONS –
- Limit alcohol and caffeine consumption and manage stress (they tend to deplete B-vitamins and magnesium)
- Get moderate exercise
- Take a warm baths before bed, ideally with Epsom salts
- Use relaxing, anti-spasmodic essential oils such as marjoram, bergamot, lavender, sweet marjoram, sweet orange, and ylang ylang
- Treating underlying conditions often gives some relief from RLS symptoms. Work with a Naturopathic Physician – helpful in finding the source
R E L A T E D
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.