h e a r t s c e n t
It is not uncommon for women to have food cravings during PMS, pregnancy and even menopause. When serotonin levels drop we tend to crave carbohydrates as they are used by our body to make this feel good hormone. If cortisol (the stress hormone) is high as well we will crave a combination of fat and carbohydrates – enter chocolate.
This simple blend helps calm hormones, uplift the mood and reduce stress.
S U P E R S T A R S –
- GERANIUM – balances hormones, reduces stress and reduces cravings
- SWEET FENNEL – balances hormones and reduces appetite
- GRAPEFRUIT – uplifting, enhances self esteem, reduces appetite
- AROMA – earthy + sweet
U S E –
- INHALE. Apply to the bottom of your feet morning and night . Or use like a perfume and roll onto pulse points; wrist, neck, temples – as often as needed for comfort. Allow a couple days to see the difference.
- Not intended for use during pregnancy.
- Avoid with history of estrogen-dependent cancer (ovarian, uterine, breast or prostate)
- For external use only.
- As with all natural products it is advised to store away from heat and direct sunlight to maintain quality.
- As with any product if irritation occurs, discontinue use.
I N G R E D I E N T S –
jojoba*, geranium*, sweet fennel*, grapefruit*, vegetable source non-gmo vitamin e – * organic
0.3 ounce oil blend in a clear glass applicator with metal roller ball
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.