h e a r t s c e n t
PMS + CRAMPS
The use of plant medicine predates recorded history. It has been used effectively to comfort and balance the female endocrine system throughout the ages. Perhaps you will consider using essential oils for this fact of life. Let these oils help relax and support normal monthly hormones.
One of the most common complaints among women is cramping at the onset of their period. Some research suggests that over 80% of all college aged females will experience painful menstrual cramps on a regular basis. Along with cramping and bloating, most women at some point report emotional and stress related reactions such as: irritability, depression, anxiety and food cravings. This blend is packed with essential oils that support and balance.
S U P E R S T A R S –
- PAIN (tension, headache) -castor oil, peppermint, and sweet orange
- CRAMPING – roman chamomile, sweet marjoram, bergamot, castor oil
- BALANCING – clary sage, geranium
- UPLIFTS MOOD – sweet orange, bergamot, peppermint
- AROMA – earthy + citrus
U S E –
- MOOD SWINGS + CRAVINGS – INHALE. Roll onto pulse points; wrist, neck, temples – almost like a perfume to comfort tension and mood swings. Use as often as needed for comfort.
- CRAMPS – INHALE. Apply across abdomen (below belly button) and lower back (if needed) at the first sign of discomfort. Blend into skin. If you deal with more intense cramping, start applying the week before you expect your period. Can be used with heating pad as well.
- Not intended for use during pregnancy.
- Avoid with history of estrogen-dependent cancer (ovarian, uterine, breast or prostate)
- For external use only.
- As with all natural products it is advised to store away from heat and direct sunlight to maintain quality.
- As with any product if irritation occurs, discontinue use.
I N G R E D I E N T S –
0.3 ounce oil blend in a clear glass applicator with metal roller ball
R E A D I N G –
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.