h e a r t s c e n t
(Lavandula latifolia) is a close relative to traditional Lavender. It has amazing skin nourishing properties, it is analgesic for many aches and pains and has an anti-microbial action that is beneficial in many cases.
5 ml (approx 110 drops) organic essential oil in amber glass apothecary bottle with orifice reducer
100% Certified Organic Essential Oil | GCMS Purity Tested | Undiluted
BOTANICAL NAME: Lavandula latifolia
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Spain
METHOD OF CULTIVATION: Organic
METHOD OF EXTRACTION: Steam distilled
PARTS USED: Flowering tops
NOTE CLASSIFICATION: Middle
AROMA: spicy, floral, camphoraceous
TRADITIONAL USE: skin healing, it is used similarly to Lavandula angustifolia (true lavender), with the added benefit of reducing the presence of bacterial and fungal growth
SUGGESTED SHELF LIFE: 4-5 years
SAFETY: generally non-toxic, non-irritating, may be too stimulating for some for night time use
- Spike Lavender can be very healing for the skin. Add a 10 drops to one ounce of your favorite unscented lotion. It is especially helpful when dealing with a minor fungal infection.
- Just like true lavender, it can be helpful for aches and pains. Add 10 drops of true lavender and 5 drops of spike lavender to a one ounce of arnica herbal oil of any favorite carrier oil or unscented lotion.
- If you are dealing with sinus pain, congestion and/or infection, you can inhale directly from the bottle periodically throughout the day. Adding a couple drops to your shower in the morning is also helpful.
PRODUCTS THAT CONTAIN SPIKE LAVENDER:
- CLARIFYING TONER – anti-microbial action for acne prone skin
- PLANTAR FASCIITIS SALVE – helpful for the most aches and pains
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. This information is for educational purposes only. As with all essential oils, DILUTE BEFORE USE. Always perform a small skin patch test with properly diluted oil prior to use. Keep away from children.